6th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for group discussions and interview in ICICI Bank's PO exam?

I HAVE RECEIVED AN INTERVIEW FOR ICICI POs. IN THIS CONNECTION LET ME HAVE SOME GUIDELINES FOR APPEARING IN THE GROUP DISCUSSION AND INTERVIEW. i.e., WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS I MAY EXPECT AND RELATED TOPICS OF GROUP DISCUSSIONS

18th February 2012, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for group discussions and interview in ICICI Bank's PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE RECEIVED AN INTERVIEW FOR ICICI POs. IN THIS CONNECTION LET ME HAVE SOME GUIDELINES FOR APPEARING IN THE GROUP DISCUSSION AND INTERVIEW. i.e., WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS I MAY EXPECT AND RELATED TOPICS OF GROUP DISCUSSIONS
Group discussion and interview are very important in the selection process. Candidate must prepare themselves properly in order to clear these verbal examinations.
A group discussion comprises of set of people who at a limited given time participate in a discussion over any topic or a matter. These discussions are held for the selection process to judge the participants ability to deal with an issue without getting overboard., irritated and angry. The discussion helps the judges to analyse in depth personality of an individual. Good body language, frank opinion, keeping your opinion with a proper reasoning plays important role in a successful completion of the round.
The Interview round comprises of basically any other interview round questions. The interview round checks the individuals ability to come out of difficult question without making too much fuss. However you may refer to some books available in the market for the preparation of interview for PO in banks.
15th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for group discussions and interview in ICICI Bank's PO exam?

when the GD,PI would be conducted for icici assistant manager aug 2013 batch??
15th May 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

31st August 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
September First week
17th December 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM,

I have cleared the written test .How to prepare for GD and Personal Interview???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?