4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What should we do after completion of B.Com to get a job in private sector?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Harwinder Singh from rourkela,odisha.sir i want to ask that i have completed my B.Com and preparing for company secretaries.sir i want to do job and search for better job but i had not any job till now..what are the remedies for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  6. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  8. Which type of jobs are available after completing B.Pharmacy and MBA? Expected salary?
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  10. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  12. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  13. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  14. How to get a Job in Private sector Banks after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  15. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  16. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  18. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
5th March 2016, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of B.Com to get a job in private sector?

You can get a job on the basis of your B.Com course. However higher studies will ensure better job opportunities for you. Due to the Specialization of commerce students in accounting and statistical calculations you can find opportunities in :

-Banking Sectors
-Trade Centers
-Forex Management
-Stock Exchange Houses
-Marketing Management
-Finance Department
-Law Section

You can pursue higher studies like :
-Master in Computer Application
-Chartered Accountancy
-Bachelor in Business Administration
-Master in Business Administration,

You can apply for many jobs which include following categories:
-Finance Accountant
-Chartered Financial Analyst
-Chartered Accountant
-Bank Clerks
-Bank Probationary
-Company Secretary
-Tax Management officer
-Stock Market Services

If you want you can join defense services or CRPF by applying for its entrance examination called
-UES Scheme
-Combined Defence Services
-MPSC exam
5th March 2016, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of B.Com to get a job in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Harwinder Singh from rourkela,odisha.sir i want to ask that i have completed my B.Com and preparing for company secretaries.sir i want to do job and search for better job but i had not any job till now..what are the remedies for me?
You have to apply for jobs in private sector to get a job. Search for jobs in the job portals and newspapers. You can apply for jobs in BPOs. There are many vacancies in BPOs like Accenture, Mphasis, Firstsource, Sutherland Technologies, HCL Technologies, Genpact, Infosys BPO etc. You can apply to the jobs through the company website. There will be a written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview. You have to clear all the rounds to get a job. Some of the BPOs website links are given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?