8th September 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow to ensure we will get job in core companies after complete of civil engineering?

I am pursuing my engineering as civil engineer. but there is not much opportunity for campus placement in my college. i would like to work in core company. can anyone help me achieve this? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  2. How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki?
  3. List of top private companies in India to get electronics and communication core job?
  4. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  6. What steps are to follow to get placed in core companies?
  7. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  8. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  9. What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering? -- [New]
  10. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed for becoming Police SI?
  13. What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies?
  14. Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?
  15. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  16. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it possible for me to do a graduation course in Geography when I am doing a job in Railways?
  18. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
11th September 2016, 09:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow to ensure we will get job in core companies after complete of civil engineering?

If you would like to work in a core company after completion of bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, then you must start your preparation for next year Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering from now. GATE is entrance exam which is now considered as gateway to many core companies and Public Sector Undertakings.

GATE is an online entrance exam conducted by IIT or IISC every year for Master of Technology. It is of 100 marks and consists of 65 questions. To get a good rank in this exam, you must score more than 60 mark. If you are among top 300 ranker in Civil Engineering, you will definitely get call letter from core companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, GAIL etc.

So, work hard and crack this exam. You can also join coaching institute MADE EASY or GATE FORUM for better preparation if you can not do self preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?