23rd January 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?

What types of cognizant company details asked in the cognizant interview...?

Can someone give me the information on this?

Thanks.

26th January 2014, 02:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?

Most of the time you cannot expect the questions about company in the interview for Cognizant as only some times the interviewee will be interested in asking the details about the company but it's necessary that you need to know about the company as well.

Now the questions will be related to companies history and the present time how it's in the market. It will be really good if you know about the companies present share value which you can find from here CLICK HERE!! and also how the company evolved and who is leading it now (Francisco D'Souza (CEO)).

CLICK HERE! to go through the wiki page of Cognizant to know the details about the company which should be far more enough for knowing about the company. Make sure you prepare for other questions as well because questions about company will be one or two at times and that too will be asked rarely. So it's really important that you get prepared for other technical and personal interview questions.

Attached a e-book in this post which might help you to prepare for the interview process. Just go through it and prepare accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 128 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?