18th June 2016, 02:00 PM
srijanvalmiki

What will happen to my future having only 53% in B.Tech?

My 10th percentage is 85% and 12th percentage is 66% but in my B.tech i got only 53% aggregate. Now, i am very tensed and worried for my my future where can i apply??

19th June 2016, 12:52 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will happen to my future having only 53% in B.Tech?

You have completed B-Tech degree with only 53% percent. Now a day’s all most all good private sector software companies such as TCS, IBM, Infosys etc put eligibility criteria that student must possess throughout 60% in their academics. So you are not eligible for getting job in private companies. But there is no need to worry about it. There are lots of options for you in government sector .So in my opinion you have to try in government jobs instead of trying in software companies.

Following are the options of government job in which you can apply:

--SSC CGL

--UPSC Civil Services Exam

--IB ACIO Exam

--IBPS/SBI PO

-- Indian Railway (JE and SSE post)

**So in my opinion you have to get aware about the latest notification of government jobs and start your preparation accordingly.
19th June 2016, 12:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijanvalmiki View Post
My 10th percentage is 85% and 12th percentage is 66% but in my B.tech i got only 53% aggregate. Now, i am very tensed and worried for my my future where can i apply??
The aspirant can get a job in some startup companies or small companies with 53% marks in B.Tech. You have to try and find a job in some small companies. You have to work for some years and gain some experience. After gaining experience you can move to some big companies. This is one of the options available for you. So do not worry about the marks, concentrate & prepare well for the job. The selection process consists of a written test, Group Discussion, Technical Round and HR Round. Best of luck for your career.
19th June 2016, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The only problem for you will be that you won't get job in top companies due to less than 60% marks in B.Tech degree. You will be eligible for other companies with these marks.

There are many small companies which don't have any problem in recruiting you if you perform well in the interview. Hence, don't get disheartened and be prepared for interview.
21st June 2016, 01:09 PM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Don't worry about your future. Everytime you can do a new beginning.
You can be a techie with out having a good career. Just have some handsome knowledge on html, php and css and focus on user interface and user experience. And try to grab some freelance job experience or your can join any company as an intern for 2-3 months.After that you will gather the industry level experience. In case of web developer and designer knowledge comes first and marks second.So as much as you give the efforts you will get a good career opportunity. Now a days many startups are hiring guys having enthusiasm over their career.So Wish you good luck
23rd August 2016, 02:58 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

When you have less than 60% marks in your B.Tech that will obviously effect in your career. You won't be bale to appear for big MNC's because they usually ask for 65% or 70% marks throughout your academic career. Some companies even ask for 80% marks throughout academic career. But you can always go for those companies which do not have suck criteria. There are so many start up companies who look up for employees like you who does not have high marks but they are eager to work. So you don't need to be upset because of your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?