28th January 2011, 10:16 PM
pankajpk.601

Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

can we get placed in microsoft or google? after passing b.tech cs from uptu? what is critaria for it and what is the paper for it?

1st February 2011, 12:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

Dear friend,

There is no typical criteria maintained to get placed in companies like Google or Microsoft.

If you have the zest to perform in any complex environment, you can surely join these computing super powers.

There are a few opportunities that you can make yourself satisfied with the placement drive of Google/Microsoft.

Obviously, you got to have that kind of extra talent that separate you from others. Merely, Google/Microsoft won't recruit you, there must be something special.

Go through the sites that constantly monitor jobs in these giant corporations:

http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/jobs/students/technical/

https://careers.microsoft.com

Good luck!!
1st February 2011, 09:28 PM
akki89

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajpk.601 View Post
can we get placed in microsoft or google? after passing b.tech cs from uptu? what is critaria for it and what is the paper for it?
Dear Pankaj,

Of course you can get a job in Microsoft or Google. Software giants like Microsoft, Google, etc. search for good CS graduates having a strong hold on the subject.
It really doesn't matters a lot that you are from UPTU or IIT or from any other college.They go for campus recruitment in IIT's as they hope to get good students there but there is no problem if these companies are not coming for campus recruitment in your college.

You can apply in Microsoft and Google off-campus and if your CV/Resume is
attractive to them they will take telephonic interview first and after clearing first stage you will have to clear the written examination and onsite interview.
The interview process for technical positions evaluates your core software engineering skills including: coding, algorithm development, data structures, design patterns, analytical thinking skills. Questions related to your area of interest will be asked and also you have to solve them in real time.
After the final interview process decision by the panels will be made about your suitability for the job.
So, be prepared with your technical things really strong and also with communication
skills.

Best wishes...
3rd March 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join drdo or isro can c.s.e b.tech apply for it?
5th March 2011, 07:20 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Of course you can get a job in Microsoft or Google. Software giants like Microsoft, Google, etc. search for good CS graduates having a strong hold on the subject.
It really doesn't matters a lot that you are from UPTU or IIT or from any other college.They go for campus recruitment in IIT's as they hope to get good students there but there is no problem if these companies are not coming for campus recruitment in your college.

attractive to them they will take telephonic interview first and after clearing first stage you will have to clear the written examination and onsite interview.
The interview process for technical positions evaluates your core software engineering skills including: coding, algorithm development, data structures, design patterns, analytical thinking skills. Questions related to your area of interest will be asked and also you have to solve them in real time.
6th March 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage criteria to apply in microsoft or google?
16th April 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

what is percentage criterion in microsoft and I.B.M for b.tech student?
5th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY PLACEMENT DIFFERENCE IF I UNDERTAKE B TECH FROM AN ORDINARY COLLEGE AND THAT FROM AN IIT?
20th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to join in google company
17th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum CGPA is require for placement in Microsoft or Google???
26th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

wat is the minimum cgpa one needs to have in order to apply for a job in yahoo,google,microsoft???
3rd July 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

should we need 80% above compulsory, for being placed in google or microsoft??????
3rd July 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

should we get compulsory 80% above in the academics for being placed in hi-fi companies like microsoft, google, yahoo, IBM????????? people says that it's a very typical thing to get placed in these companies unless you are from top colleges like IIT'S, NIT'S nd certain universities. Is that a thing???????
3rd July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

in order to get into mncs just maintain the cgpa of 7.5 or 8.0 n above throught the academic n have a good knowledge of your branch papers specially basics..you can easily get into them....
12th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can i get the job in google ? i hav strong knowledge about web designing languages like HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,PHP,JHOOMLA,AJAX,SQL,DREAMWEAV ER etc.
i complete my graduation with B.SC (Computer application and science) in 2011..
pls give me reply
My E mail id is [email protected]
thanx...
20th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i am doing btech in computer science.what is the criteria to join microsoft after my btech...?is any experience required for it or i can directly apply for it in future just after btech.
reply soon.
my email [email protected]
30th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

is mtech IIT all campuses will get these companies interviews
17th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam i got 59% in X(ICSE),95% in XII and 78% in B.Tech am i eligible for Microsft or Google
18th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE i have an 71% aggre in BE ,12th i have 56.16% ,in 10th 79% do i have eligiblity to get job in dream companies like microsoft,google,yahoo etc
29th August 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am B.tech in BPUT,odisha with 8.90 CGPA(till 6th sem), 2 (70%), 10th(72%).
good communication skill in english.
can i be eligible for google,IBM,microsoft ????
13th September 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off percentage for microsoft
13th September 2011, 10:47 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Free Career Aptitude Test ... There are many job vacancies available for freshers 2011 in companies like Google, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, TCS ... Off Campus Recruitment For B.E./ B.TECH / MCA Graduates for Year 2010 ... i have completed my polytechnic in c.s.e in 2011 . ... I expertise in ms access & Good knowledge in vb.net ...
Thanks,
20th September 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i have 92.% in 10th , 90.75% in 12th and 76.58% in b tech (till 6th semester). am i eligible for microsoft ans google??
my mail id- [email protected]
20th September 2011, 07:46 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
It doesn't matters a lot that you are from UPTU or IIT or from any other college.They go for campus recruitment in IIT's as they hope to get good students there but there is no problem if these companies are not coming for campus recruitment in your college.

thanks
27th September 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

my 10 th is 57% and 12th 55%now i doing btech can i got the job?
29th September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hai am graduating my btech IT 4-1 sem in a private college..am very much passionate to get placed in MICrosoft..but am not strong in anything ..am just okay with my subjects though am a topper in my engineering..but i feel i can strengthen now..am i able to make it???i hav seen from some postings that we should first check whethr vr eligible 4MS r nt!!So,plllll temme am i eligibl??Thnq
1st October 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing my b.Tech from gyan vihar university sir tell me the minimun criteria to get job in mnc company like google, microsoftetc
18th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi m doing btech in CS and my aggregate is 79.65%...m i eligible for Microsoft....
my [email protected]
4th December 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ... can u plz suggest me .... microsoft recuiting B.E. students or not....?????
if i m a B.E. graduated and work experience in other mncs of 3-4year than can i eligible for giants like google or microsoft...???
plz sir its very important for me please reply me....
26th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility of microsoft for fresher?
5th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i am pursuing my b.tech from MLRIT...my 10 percentage in 80..inter is 77%..n my b.tech % is 65....a'm i eligible for google or microsoft...or will u give some guidance for gettin job in top mnc's...one more question sir its mandatory that we should get good percentage in b.tech...?
25th March 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....i am doing my B.tech EEE 3rd year....i have an aggrigate of 7.5 till now...
even i am doing EEE i am very much intrested in software... with this intrest i learned programming langauges like C,C ,DataStructures,core and advanced Java,Oracle,
can i get job in Microsoft????
can a EEE student get there???or only cse students are elgible???
15th April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

wat s the cut off % for eligibility in microsoft ?
28th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech (cs) from mnit jaipur and i have got around 95% till 7th semester .am i eligible for a job with annual package more than 50 lakh...
10th August 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for job in Google or Microsoft after completing my B.tech in Electronics and Communication?
14th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility creiteria for campus recruitment in adobe?
25th August 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have just completed 10 from cbse with 7.6 cgpa and now i am doing polytechnic from uttarakhand sir should i do 12 also
3rd November 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir!
i am doing b.tech (IT) with an aggregate of 80% till the end of 3rd year.. my 10th percentage is 68(CBSE) n my intermediate percentage is 88.. am i eligible for Microsoft ???
4th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i have an question that i have a A.T.K.T in my 1,2,3,4,5 semester but i have solved the the 1 to 4 semester A.T.K.T and i a BSC.I.T student so i wnt to know that i can get a job in any of IT companies please help me about
25th December 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum %require for 10,12,B.E.........
13th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i have 94% in plus two now i have three choices merchant navy,doctor or a software engineer plz tell me a top paid job among the three
4th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Anyone can please tell me the procedure to apply in microsoft?
7th October 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for instrumentation engineer to work in microsoft or google??? i'm expert in programming languages........
if there chance what job can i get????
if u know answer,please inform me [email protected]
21st October 2013, 01:27 PM
rajanshyam

Post Re: Eligibility for jobs in Microsoft or Google after B.Tech (CS) from UPTU? Exam for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage criteria to apply in microsoft or google?
please reply me
6th November 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want job in microsoft?what can i do?after my btech cse what is my careier?
9th December 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Cant a btech ECE get into google or microsoft
16th March 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

i am btech cse(3rd year) from nshm(durgapur) can i have cahnces to sit in the inteview for off_campusing
31st March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 6th semester but i want to join as trainee in microsoft ,can I join the same
31st March 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 6th semester but i want to join as an trainee with MICROSOFT can i join?
27th July 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have no attractive resume but i'm improving my technical knowledge and programming skill can i apply for job at google,microsoft like company.is there any eligibility criteria to gap after 12th ,and before attending college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?