20th February 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Where should I join between Infosys and Cognizant? Is Infosys offers MBA course for free?

Hi guys .......i am really confused about choosing between Infosys and Cognizant...........some say infi gives u great deal of knowledge and pressure........Cogni just gives u money.......I've heard that cogni offers a free MBA degree course from USA......company will bear all your expenses and other stufff...........Still the timings of infy are good....I don't know....Just let me know if infy also offers any such course...........please guide me to choose between the two...

24th March 2015, 01:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I join between Infosys and Cognizant? Is Infosys offers MBA course for free?

Both the companies, cognizant and Infosys are very good companies in the IT field and recent market conditions are in favour of both these companies. Both these companies do not offer MBA from abroad unless you are posted abroad and there arises the need of your MBA by the company. They have the provision of providing financial help to the employees for pursuing MBA but the entire cost will not be borne by them. However major portion of it will be borne by them provided you pursue MBA from their tie-up universities.

Both the companies have excellent opportunities for personal growth. Infosys is known for its training and learning exposure while cognizant is known for its onsite opportunities. You should take the decision as per the role offered to you and your future goals. Growth opportunities in both these companies are performance based and do not go with the package each of them offering since it usually do not have much*difference. The pressure during training is more in Infosys than in cognizant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?