6th November 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello
I am 3rd year student of btech ece i have 5 backlogs in
previous semesters am i eligible for cognizant,infosys,capgemini
it companies..please please answer for this
sir iam really in a confused situation.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  2. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  3. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester?
  6. Which one to choose between Infosys and Cognizant?
  7. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
  9. Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?
  10. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  11. Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?
  12. Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?
  13. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  15. Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI after scoring 70% in 12th, 58% in KV
  16. Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better?
  17. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  18. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
7th November 2014, 11:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

Sorry to say that you are ineligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini with having backlogs in B.Tech course. If you want to get job in above companies after B Tech so first of all you must clear all backlogs in B tech course with good marks. Please don't lose your confident. if you get good marks in B tech after Backlogs then definitely you may get job in above companies for sure.

After clearing the backlogs you will be able to sit in any placement examination of Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini companies.
7th November 2014, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
If you have any pending backlog during the time placement then you are not eligible for Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini.

Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini are,

Cognizant,Capgemini= 60%
Infosys=65%

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment.

Process of Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?