23rd February 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Where Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd. will schedule interview in Bangalore? Date of Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I just want to know the venue of Interview in Bangalore which Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd. is going to be conduct? And also let me know the date of interview?

31st March 2016, 09:48 PM
january2016

Default Re: Where Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd. will schedule interview in Bangalore? Date of Interview?

We are not sure about the venue of the Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd in Bangalore, As venue are selected randomly and the venue details are sent to the eligible candidates only through sms or mail to their registered contact information or medium.

So, if you are eligible for the Tessolve Semiconductor Pvt. Ltd then you will be informed through mail or message. So, no need to worry much about the venue.

Just take your time and before 3 days of interview you will be informed about the concerned venue and timing of the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?