30th January 2016, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not?

Respected sir,

I am in electronics and tele-communication branch. I have got backlog in 1st semester in 2 subjects AS-1 and BEE. Now will that make any problem during my campus selection process?

Please can you reply at [email protected]
i hope you will surely guide me.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not? -- [New]
  2. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  4. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  6. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  7. Can i study MS in US after clearing my backlogs? Will the cleared backlogs affect admission chances?
  8. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?
  10. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  11. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  12. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  13. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  14. What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?
  15. How to apply for a job in MNC after pursuing final B.Tech electronics
  16. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  17. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  18. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
30th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not?

If you clear the pending backlogs then it is not at all a problem with in your course completion. Otherwise it will give you the major difference. One thing I must say is almost all companies following the same eligiblity criteria.

As per that you are absolutely eligible when you have completed Pending backlogs at the time of election process. You hould have minimum percentage requirement as per company .
30th January 2016, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, backlogs will definitely create problems during campus recruitment. Most of the companies do not allow students having backlogs to sit for their recruitment drive. Hence you will not be eligible for many companies. Thus, to facilitate your eligibility in the recruitment drives, try to clear all the backlogs before the campus selection starts. If you clear them before the recruitment drive, then there is no problem, you will be eligible for the recruitment drive provided you meet other eligibility criteria for the concerned company.
30th January 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which additiomal course i have to umdergo after mechaniczl engg. for higher job in petroleum & oil imdustries.
30th January 2016, 08:21 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are bothered to know about the effects of backlog in campus placement drive. There is no problem during the campus selection process.

>>The thing is that you must have all clear or should not have any backlog at the time of campus placement. It does not matter whether you have any backlog in the 1st or 2nd semester or not. If you clear your backlog till the time of campus placement (i.e 7th semester) and maintain an average percentage (i.e 60%) then you are eligible for all the campus placement drive.

>>So in my opinion you have to focus on clearing your backlog before the campus placement starts and try to avoid backlogs in future too as it creates lot of pressure to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?