7th January 2013, 11:02 AM
meenu hai

What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?

what all exams i can try after my BE in ECE $how can i get job in TCS after securing 70% in be

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  2. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  3. What can I do after my B.E in ECE? What are the exams available? Past years question papers?
  4. Which are some of the best government exams which I can answer after passing B.E ECE?
  5. Various Exams in Government sector for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  6. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the exams which ECE students can appear to get government jobs?
  8. What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?
  9. For which exams am I eligible if I am a 2nd year ECE student?
  10. Which are the exams which I can attempt after completing B.Tech ECE?
  11. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  12. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students? -- [New]
  13. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  14. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
  15. Which are the exams conducted for Government Jobs for B.Tech ECE students?
  16. How to prepare for Group Exams? I'm an ECE(3rd year) student
  17. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  18. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
20th January 2013, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?

Candidates with consistent score of 60% marks from 10th class can join TCS. You must be free of backlogs also. Selection will be done through written test and interview. Try to attend off campus and on campus recruitments. You can also attend IES and GATE to find a job.
9th April 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?

Some schools are telling that average of 9th and 10 th marks make the final grade of 10th. What is the rule of cbse board for 2016-17 academic year? Plz tell me hindi A candidate can join in school with hindi B while changing the school for 9th to 10 th. Plz clarify these doubts which are confusing us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?