26th February 2023, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether CS is good to do with BA LLB?

At present i'm a 2nd year BA LLB student and want to know that whether CS is good to do with BA LLB...is it necesary to do if i choose corporate sector?

26th February 2023, 08:47 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Whether CS is good to do with BA LLB?

Yes, doing a CS (Company Secretary) course alongside a BA LLB degree can be beneficial if you want to pursue a career in the corporate sector. The CS course is focused on legal and regulatory compliance, governance, and company law, which are essential skills for working in the corporate sector. Having a CS qualification can increase your job prospects and improve your career growth opportunities.

However, it is not necessary to do a CS course with BA LLB. It depends on your career goals and interests. You can also pursue other courses like an MBA or an LLM to enhance your knowledge and skills in the corporate sector. It's always a good idea to research and explore different career paths and education options before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?