3rd January 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Why CTS is not responding after confirming my selection?

I attended CTS drive on April 2 2016, they said am selected and asked me to get my PAN card. I don't have my PAN card. So, I requested them to give me some time, they gave me 2 weeks of time and said after submission of my PAN card. I will be getting my offer letter. I got the PAN card exactly the next day after the completion of that two weeks, I have sent a scanned copy of my pan card as soon as I got it and waiting since 2016 May. It's been 1 and a half year, he never responds to my mails or calls. I lost all my hopes in that finally with hope am asking you will I get call letter?

5th January 2018, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why CTS is not responding after confirming my selection?

If you were selected and you have for any confirmation on email or through any SMS, then you can contact the company directly. If you have submitted all the documents on time, then surely you will be able to join the company.

After waiting for one and a half year, you haven't got any confirmation, which is surely not a good thing. You should have contacted the company as soon as possible.
10th September 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why CTS is not responding after confirming my selection?

"Pan verified" email from CTS means bgv completed successfully??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?