13th April 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Will I get rejected if mentioned wrong year of passing if got selected in Wipro On-Campus Drive?

Hi,
I am selected in Wipro through On-Campus selection. But when I registered myself in Wipro, there was no option for the candidates who have done their 10th class in the mentioned year. So I have mentioned wrong one in my passing year. I just wanted to know that does my offer will get rejected due to this mistake as I have no education gap in my education?

15th April 2016, 07:16 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get rejected if mentioned wrong year of passing if got selected in Wipro On-Campus Drive?

Wipro designed its application software as per the eligibility it needs. So you have to fill the exact option while filling your application form. If your year of passing is not mentioned in the application form then it simply means that you are not eligible for applying the job.
So definitely your form will be rejected and your selection will not be considered in Wipro.
15th April 2016, 10:58 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Will I get rejected if mentioned wrong year of passing if got selected in Wipro On-Campus Drive?

If you had mentioned your passing year by mistake then you should have immediately taken an action in order to get it corrected. You should have approached to the higher authority and must have let them know that it got there by mistake.

But, if you have written with in your common sense then it can be risky for you and yes, you might be disqualified for giving wrong information.

As in the document it is clearly stated:

The information provided by me is true according to my knowledge and if found wrong or manipulated then wipro can take any action on me even they can disqualify me for the act.
15th April 2016, 12:56 PM
january2016

If it is possible then try to change the wrong information that you have provided by mistake. Also if it is possible then call to the authority and tell them that you have provided the wrong information by mistake and this is due to unavailability of the input field name in the form.

Also tell that you was facing difficulty while filling the form due to lack of proper input label.

They will consider you and will change the information. So, no need to worry. But do it as soon as possible.
16th April 2016, 12:10 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it may hamper your selection.

Being very frank to you, it is a serious case of cheating as you don't fall under the eligibility criteria mentioned by the company at the time of the selection. They can cancel your selection at any point of time.
16th April 2016, 12:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes I am really sorry to say this you will be rejected. Since they had not mention your year o passing of 10th. That means you were not eligible for the recruitment. So definitely they will reject your name from the list.

So we should be careful to do such things. Most of the cases you will be rejected. If you know some one in Wipro you can take reference of his/her. Then based on that reference you will have an opportunity to remain with that company.
5th November 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am selected in Wipro through off-Campus selection for wims programme. But when I registered myself in Wipro, I gave my 12th register number instead of 10th.
What can I do now?
please help me..
6th November 2017, 08:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you will selected than at the time of documents verification you will be rejected by wipro. You have to mention the right details.
Wipro is MNC company . If you have entered any wrong information than you will be black listed by the company.

A candidate must have minimum 55% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
19th January 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Due to some technical problem I have mentioned my college registration number wrong in off campus I have got selected and I got my letter of intent even I have uploaded my documents for verification also still now I didn't face any problem. there any problem for further ?all this is for Wipro
15th September 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I entered the wrong marks by mistake. I have mailed them regarding this, but got no response. How do I rectify it? Do I re apply?
15th October 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for wipro off campus and got my resume number and password through e-mail id, but yet didn't get any information regarding test details on email. My friends get notifications related to syllabus and documents carry.
Am i rejected??
6th February 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

In my name initial is missing? After submitting i noticed this problem? How to edit my name?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?