10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in campus selection, if my percentage is not good in B.E?

I have done B.E and my 10th and B.E percentage is not good it's 2nd. I want to know that there will be any criteria problem in campus selection after PG course?

11th August 2017, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in campus selection, if my percentage is not good in B.E?

Meeting the required percentage criteria is mandatory in order to find job opportunities in Software companies. There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to get job.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" or it's equivalent qualification or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout academics and for some of the companies you must have secured minimum 65% marks.

>> Software companies generally follow percentage criteria very strictly. Hence candidates who do not meet the required percentage criteria will not be eligible to appear in concerned companies recruitment process.

>> As you might not have secured good percentage in Bachelor Degree, make sure you successfully meet the required percentage criteria in Post Graduation at least to make sure you rise the chances of selection.
31st August 2017, 06:50 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem in campus selection, if my percentage is not good in B.E?

To apply for MNCs a candidate must fulfill the below criteria-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

You will get a good job in good companies. Some companies
has criteria of minimum 55 % IN THROUGHOUT academics.
You will get a good job on the basis of your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?