1st March 2023, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Work from home jobs for Civil Engineer related to Autocad and Drawing?

My name is sadvica I have completed my btech civil in 2008 I know autocad and drawings now I want to do job from home. Is there any course for getting better salary to do job from home pls guide me

2nd March 2023, 02:19 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Work from home jobs for Civil Engineer related to Autocad and Drawing?

There are several work from home jobs available for civil engineers with expertise in AutoCAD and drawing. Here are a few options:

Freelance drafting and design work: You can offer your drafting and design services as a freelancer to clients who need help with AutoCAD drawings and other related tasks. You can find freelance opportunities on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr.

Remote AutoCAD technician: Many engineering firms and construction companies are now offering remote work options to their employees. You can look for remote AutoCAD technician positions on job boards like Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn.

Online instructor for AutoCAD courses: If you have a good understanding of AutoCAD, you can become an online instructor for courses related to AutoCAD and other CAD software. You can find online teaching opportunities on websites like Udemy and Coursera.

Remote technical support for AutoCAD: Some companies that provide AutoCAD software offer remote technical support to their customers. You can look for such job opportunities on job boards and company websites.

Regarding courses, you can consider taking courses related to AutoCAD and drafting to improve your skills and knowledge. You can find online courses on websites like Udemy, Coursera, and LinkedIn Learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?