21st December 2011, 11:08 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

BITS Pilani,First Semester Computer Networks (BITS C481) Comprehensive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

BITS Pilani, First Semester Computer Networks (BITS C481) Comprehensive Examination Paper contains 9 long answer type questions in it and these questions are divided into 2 groups; Group A is of 5 questions from which 3 are to be solved. Group B is of 4 questions from which 3 are to be solved. The questions asked in the paper are divided into 3-4 sub-questions for the ease of students. The paper is consisting of 120 marks which are to be completed in 3 hours time duration. For better understanding of the exam paper, you should refer previous years question papers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/bits-pilani...nation-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. BITS Pilani, First Semester Biomolecular Modeling (BIO C417) Comprehensive Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  3. Copy of BITS Pilani course Biology semester question papers
  4. Previous years question papers of M.Tech CSE BITS Pilani and OCET?
  5. Can I get admission in BMS or BIT, Bangalore with JEE Mains scorecard?
  6. How many and which all companies came in for campus placement in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MS in computer application from BITS Pilani?
  8. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  9. BITS Previous years question papers?
  10. Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?
  11. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  12. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  14. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  15. How to take admission in BITS Pilani? I am a graduate in computer science
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?

3rd January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITS Pilani,First Semester Computer Networks (BITS C481) Comprehensive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

books for iit jam physics

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?