20th March 2012, 12:36 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The main goal of the analysis of Structures – I paper is that the candidates taking the exam are not only competent enough at making structures that are beautiful in design but at the same time are also sturdy enough to bear the brunt of time and can last for a long time. Thus the first and foremost thing that forms a majority of the questions in the paper is the questions on the computation of load and truss. As one goes through the paper progressive they would also find a great many number of question being asked on the BMD diagrams using the various methods. The paper also contains a lot of questions on support moment analysis of the given BMD. Thus it is evident from the type of questions asked from the various topics mentioned here, the paper is exhaustive and it is expected of the candidate to have a sound knowledge of the subject. If you want to know the paper pattern you should go through previous year’s papers. Though I must tell you that paper has all 20 marks questions and with every question there is a choice. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 1.pdf(41.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 2.pdf(50.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 3.pdf(41.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 4.pdf(57.7 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 5.pdf(56.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 6.pdf(66.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 7.pdf(55.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 8.pdf(72.7 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf Cochin University, B. Tech in Civil Engineering, 4th SEM Analysis Of Structures-I Sample Paper 9.pdf(59.5 KB, 113 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Advanced Design of Structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cochin University, B.Tech in Information Technology, 4th Sem., Data Structures & Algorithms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem. Accident Investigation and Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Interior Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 4th Sem Construction Engineering and Management-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Sathyabama University- B. Tech in Civil Engineering-4th Sem Mechanics of Solids - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem. -Cost Effective Building Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Cochin University, B.Tech in Information Technology, 4th Sem., Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Cochin Engineering B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th sem. Electrical Machines I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University B.tech in Civil Engineering 8th Sem Industrial Waste Engineering and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Cochin University B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem. Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Ch BP Govt. Engineering College B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem- Structural Analysis III Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?