9th July 2012, 11:42 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-ECE-101 Mathematics-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-ECE-101 Mathematics-I Papers contain questions from a wide range of topics, which include Fourier series for a function, half range cosine series and their use in proving certain functions, numerical based on the critical point of functions, changing the order of integration and evaluation thereby, finding of the eigen values and eigen vectors of matrices, proving of standard geometrical equations, solving of differential equations, proving the consistency of differential equations by acceptable methods, finding solutions of such equations, numerical based on test of convergence of a given series, Laplace transform of functions, expansion of sin cos functions in terms of the third degree, verification of certain functions for matrices, using of Laplace equations to solve differential equations and so on. Like any other maths paper, students can score full marks if they are thoroughly prepared. Care should be taken to practise frequently and understand the concept behind the topics. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- First Year First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- 1st Year 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-EEC-104 Networks Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?