16th August 2012, 09:58 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University B.Tech 1st Semester Paper-ECE-106 Engineering Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The paper will fetch you 70 marks. There are no sections, and the student must answer any four questions from a total of 6. The first question is compulsory. Some of the questions are: enumerate the characteristics of a force, differentiate between statics, kinetic and kinematic, explain the principle of transmissibility of forces, define term resultant of a force system, define the term free body diagram and state the importance of the diagram, define product of inertia and its properties, state and explain the concepts of principal axis and principal moment of inertia, what is reversibility of machine and how should the efficiency for reversible machine be greater than 50%, show by graph variation of mechanical advantage with load as well as variation of efficiency with load. There are also mathematical problems such as: a roller of weight 500N rests on a smooth inclined plane and is kept free from rolling down by a string, as in diagram provided, from the basis of this diagram, calculate the tension in the string and the reaction at the point of contact.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech First Semester Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University MCA 1st Year Second Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-5th Sem-Advanced Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Physics 1st year Mechanics (PH- 01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Delhi University - M.Sc. Bio-Medical Sciences- First Year First Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Advanced Fluid Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  18. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?