10th August 2011, 02:12 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Engineering Mathematics-I Paper is a subjective paper. Questions asked in this paper are generally long answer type. Questions are generally on the matrices, complex number, differential calculus, expansion of functions etc. Paper has two sections and each section contains equal marks and equal number of questions. The paper contains 12 questions from which 6 are to be solved. Maximum marks which can be awarded in this paper are 100 and time allotted is 3 hours. 4 questions in the paper are of 17 marks and 2 questions are of 16 marks each. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...tics-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Pune- B. Tech 1st Semester- Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabhama University B.E/B. Tech- 1st Semester Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I have done my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 1999-2000 currently i m working in dubai for the last 7 Years as a marketing Executive.
I would like to know that whether I am eligible to do correspondance in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and if i can, then please let me know where and how to get the admissions in collages in India. I also would like to know in details about the fee structure.
28th September 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to know about how to solve differnitial calculs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?