5th July 2012, 12:09 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-03 Village Swaraj Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Village Swaraj paper has 70 marks as full marks and there are two broad sections, both sections are descriptive. The first section has about 4 questions out of which the candidate must answer two, each question holding 20 marks; in the second section too the candidate has to attempt 2 questions carrying 15 marks each. The questions have to be answered in great detail, keeping the facts and figures correct. From the first section, the important questions are: explain the concept of cities and villages according to the distinction made by Gandhiji, explain the concept of Swadesh in the light of the teachings of Gandhiji, explain the dietary habits of people according to the teachings of Gandhiji, and the way of hope of villages as shown by Gandhiji. In the second section, the questions are descriptive notes on Village sanitation, Village behavior, India and the world, Swadesh and the meaning of Swaraj.

Related Questions:
  1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Reading of Novel (EEG-08) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Understanding Drama (EEG-07) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University: Understanding Prose Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University-Understanding Poetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  8. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  9. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  10. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
  11. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  12. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  13. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Com through correspondence -- [New]
  15. List of colleges that provide external admission to Degree course in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Dr. B.R.Ambedhkar Open University?
  17. How to do PG with Geography in Coimbatore under distance education or part time?
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University B.C.A First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th November 2012, 12:29 AM
sam7378

Default Re: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-03 Village Swaraj Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Hi Team,

I applied for the post for

ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 08/2012, Dt. 09/02/2012
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANTS CATEGORY – IV IN A.P. MUNICIPAL ACCOUNTS
SUBORDINATE SERVICE.
(GENERAL RECRUITMENT)

pls suggest best books for this post...asap...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?