12th April 2011, 04:20 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICFAI University MBA Financial Management (MB2E2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Financial Management paper (MB2E2) has a total of hundred marks and has a time limit of three hours. There are no sectional divisions or group in this paper. This paper comprises of a total of sixty nine questions and all the questions are compulsory to attempt. These are all multiple choice questions with a minimum of one mark and a maximum of two marks. The marks of the questions are not fixed as some question carry one mar and some carry two marks respectively. The marks are indicated against each question. They are all multiple choice questions with five options and the candidate is require to select one option out of the five options provided. The paper of Financial Management is set in accordance with the syllabus such that the maximum portion of the syllabus is covered. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/icfai-unive...-mb2e2-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. ICFAI University, Financial Management- I (MB2E1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. ICFAI University, MBA, Managerial Effectiveness – I (MB1A3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. ICFAI University, MBA, Money, Banking and Credit Management (MB3G1B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. ICFAI University MBA-Management of Banking Companies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Please provide last year Question papers/Sample papers of MBA Finance of ICFAI University? -- [New]
  14. ICFAI University MBA Advertising-Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. ICFAI University MBA Central Banking and Commercial Banking (MB3G2B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. TNOU MBA-Second Year-International Financial Management (MSP-33) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. PTU, MBA, Semester II, Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th August 2012, 03:34 PM

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Financial Management (MB2E2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am doing my MBA Program from ICFAI. I need the Question Paper (Old) of Group E for Practice.
The Subjects are mentioned below for your referral :

Financial Management (Paper 1st & 2nd)
Operational Management (Paper 1st & 2nd)

Kindly send it at the earliest.
17th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Financial Management (MB2E2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I need previous question paper of financial mgt and operation mgt . is it free download?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?