1st July 2011, 12:52 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India was started its journey with a motive to give proper education to the students. Nowadays, it has opened plenty of branches in different regions of India. The university is listed under the standard MBA universities in India. The integrated case studies are one of the major parts of this management course. The total time given to each individual is three hours to write the answers of all the questions. The total marks confined by this paper are 100. The questions from integrated case studies and other papers are reviewed every year in order to maintain the reputation of the university. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/icfai-unive...dies-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. ICFAI University MBA Central Banking and Commercial Banking (MB3G2B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. ICFAI University, MBA, Money, Banking and Credit Management (MB3G1B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. ICFAI University, MBA, Managerial Effectiveness – I (MB1A3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. ICFAI University MBA Advertising-Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. ICFAI University MBA Business Economics – I (MB1B3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. ICFAI University MBA Accounting for Decision Making II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. ICFAI University MBA Data Warehousing and Data Mining (MB3G1IT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. ICFAI University MBA International Marketing (MB3H1M) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. MBA previous years question papers of ICFAI, MBA for group D, E and F? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years question papers of MBA distance learning ICFAI university -- [New]
23rd October 2011, 03:09 AM
sajya

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hi please send ICFAI Group G,H (finance) question paper to my email. [email protected]
15th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

REQUIRE ICFAI UNIVERSITY PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER WITH SOLUTION FOR GROUP G & H
10th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

pls send me ICFAI Past questions Papers (Before 2008) Group H,I,J (HRM), Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?