9th March 2011, 08:59 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper carries a maximum of seventy-five marks, and offers time duration of two and a half hours. There are no section in the paper, and seven number of main question along the length of the paper. The first main question is compulsory to attempt, and candidates have to attempt any three from the remaining six. The first main question carries a maximum of fifteen marks, and all of the remaining six main questions carry twenty marks. The first main question offers two sub-question, in which the first and the second part, each carrying five sub-question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-msc-i...fety-papers-2/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and food service management Applied Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education? -- [New]
  5. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  6. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Advance Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  8. What is the Entrance exam date for IGNOU - M.Sc. Dietetics Food Microbiology ?
  9. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  11. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  13. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. Past years MSc Microbiology entrance question papers?
  16. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management?
  17. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Download last 5 years question papers of IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam
27th March 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

msc food tech. sample paper
25th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how can i apply for msc microbiology in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?