17th September 2012, 11:24 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Institute of Materials Management, Post Graduate Diploma In Materials Management, Management Principles And Human Resource Practice Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

Indian Institute of Materials Management Post Graduate Diploma is aimed at creating a comprehensive body of knowledge on the materials taught in the course. Questions can be asked from a wide range of topics like full forms of abbreviations like ILO, MBO, IFPSM, SEZ and so on. These upon expansion can fetch the student full marks. The various roles played by the manager, the various steps involved in the MBO process, Managerial Grid Model of Leadership, Maslow’s Theory of Hierarchy of Needs, objectives of HRM, various Controlling techniques are other topics from which questions may be asked. Explanation of collective bargaining, functions of the trade union, short notes on terms like employee counseling, delegation, job enrichment, selection process, industrial safety, communications and so on form an integral part of the question papers. Students must also be prepared for a case study which provides data and asks questions on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce-Principles & Practice of Management (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  5. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  6. TNOU MBA-Materials Management (MSP-63) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Information about the HRM course?
  8. Insurance Institute of India - Fellowship Examination, Human Resources Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Previous years question papers for MBA course?
  10. Which are the departments of MBA?
  11. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application? -- [New]
  12. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What are the career options after BBA?
  14. Which college is best for MBA?
  15. IGNOU MBA Management Of Human Resource Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I download CIL management trainee previous years question papers? What is the syllabus of management trainee for human resource
  18. How can I get entry into MBA field after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Institute of Materials Management, Post Graduate Diploma In Materials Management, Management Principles And Human Resource Practice Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

I AM IN 10 CLASS I WANT TO BECOME AN IPS/IAS OFFICER CAN I GIVE 4 HRS DAILY FROM NOW TO ACHEIVE MY GOAL AND WHAT SHOULD I START TO STUDY NOW
9th February 2013, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Indian Institute of Materials Management, Post Graduate Diploma In Materials Management, Management Principles And Human Resource Practice Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

thank you
25th September 2013, 02:44 PM
DIVYAMME

Hi sir, i am divya studying b.tech 3rd year material &metallurgical eng. I want to know briefly about this branch,give a small council to me
26th October 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

plz snd me the model questions with ans of lic insurance agent entrance exam to [email protected]
20th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

iti fitter solved papers durgapur steel plant attend cum technician trainee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?