8th November 2010, 10:47 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination for recruiting Grade IV officers for the different posts in the Indian Statistical Services. The exam is usually conducted in November. The ISS officers are central government servants who work in the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Planning Commission, Planning Board, National Sample Survey etc. The exam has two stages, written and interview. Candidates who clear written exam are called for an interview. The total marks for written exam is 1000 and 200 marks for interview. The written exam has 6 papers, General Studies, General English and 4 Statistics papers. General English and General Studies are of 100 marks each whereas all statistics papers are of 200 marks each. Below are some of the papers and for more information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-stat...nation-papers/

Related Questions:
10th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

yes,i have to question papers of ISS of last ten years.
30th November 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Can I get ISS Question 2008
24th May 2011, 03:28 PM
mmmuma

thank you sir
i got a previous year questions paper
26th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

where can i get ISS previous year papers in delhi hard copy
21st February 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i want aso syllabas from [email protected]
6th June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i want question paper of iss exam previous 10 year @ my email id laxmikantumate@yahoo. com plz send me if u have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?