7th May 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

is karunya university good for doing aerospace engineering?
i dont thnk i'll get through aieee...n i'v got a good rank in kee.
so, should i join the university? could i think of good job placements in the university??

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aerospace engineering in Hindusthan University, Chennai Good? Cen we get placements?
  2. Can I get Aerospace Engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  3. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a good job after passing B.Tech in Aerospace? What should I do rather than M.Tech?
  5. Is Hindustan University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Is it AICTE approved? Can we get good placements in abroad?
  6. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the KEE rank required to get Aerospace engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  8. Placement details for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University Padur?
  9. How good is Karunya University for Mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering? Do we need to complete masters degree for it?
  11. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  12. Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option?
  13. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  14. Is Amity university good enough for Aerospace Engineering? Does it come under AIEEE?
  15. Is it good to study B.Tech ECE in Karunya University?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  17. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  18. Whether Aerospace study is suitable for girls or not? What are the chances of going abroad after this course?
14th May 2011, 05:12 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is karunya university good for doing aerospace engineering?
i dont thnk i'll get through aieee...n i'v got a good rank in kee.
so, should i join the university? could i think of good job placements in the university??
KARUNYA UNIVERSITY GOOD FOR AEROSPACE ENGINEERING??

-> It's my privilege to post my answer to you about the college where am studying and finished by B.E/B.Tech in CSE.

-> Now i just want to be honest with you because i am student there in Karunya University....

-> As of Aerospace engineering, it's very new course implemented in the college which is just 1 year old... There are 2 new experienced professors from IIT have appointed to take care of aerospace engineering as of my knowledge...

-> So you cannot expect a great coaching because it's a very new course in college but i can assure you can do well if you put your hard work...

-> Job placements is pretty good now, i myself got placed in 2 software companies.... but jobs for aerospace is pretty much less when compared to other colleges and you cannot expect good job in aerospace without doing your PG course..

-> And things out of studies is really good in Karunya University, hostel life, campus is really cool.. so there won't be any problem for you unless you are under control of yourself....

-> Hope you might have joined the college or maybe not by this time because the intake of students in Karunya University have already started...

-> If you have any queries regarding Karunya University if you have joined am there as a senior to help you out..just mail me in [email protected]
24th May 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

is karunya university a deemed university or not?
11th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

does girls get admitted in aerospace engineering in karunya university.
13th July 2011, 04:56 PM
leo felix

Question Re: Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

somethning tell abt aerospace eng????is there good...or else plz gve placement details for aerospace eng.....
28th January 2012, 11:24 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

-> It's my privilege to post my answer to you about the college where am studying and finished by B.E/B.Tech in CSE.

-> Now i just want to be honest with you because i am student there in Karunya University....

-> As of Aerospace engineering, it's very new course implemented in the college which is just 1 year old... There are 2 new experienced professors from IIT have appointed to take care of aerospace engineering as of my knowledge...

-> So you cannot expect a great coaching because it's a very new course in college but i can assure you can do well if you put your hard work...

-> Job placements is pretty good now, i myself got placed in 2 software companies.... but jobs for aerospace is pretty much less when compared to other colleges and you cannot expect good job in aerospace without doing your PG course..

-> And things out of studies is really good in Karunya University, hostel life, campus is really cool.. so there won't be any problem for you unless you are under control of yourself....

-> Hope you might have joined the college or maybe not by this time because the intake of students in Karunya University have already started...

-> If you have any queries regarding Karunya University if you have joined am there as a senior to help you out..just mail me in [email protected]
7th May 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 2643 in kee will i get mech??????????????????? plzzz answer soon.
4th May 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering from karunya aicte approved i think it is mandatory please explain about it i have to make some decisions i dont want to regret later
11th May 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what courses will be available in last phase of counselling in karunya?
14th May 2013, 01:43 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what courses will be available in last phase of counselling in karunya?
Most probably the below mentioned courses should be available in the last phase of Counselling in Karunya,

● Bioinformatics
● Biotechnology
● Civil Engineering
● Electrical and Electronics Engineering
● Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
● Electronics and Media Technology
● Food Processing and Engineering
● Aerospace Engineering

You can expect the below programs available as well which depends upon the previous phases,

● Mechanical Engineering
● Electronics and Communication Engineering
● Computer Science and Engineering
● Information Technology

To know more about the admission process. Kindly go through @http://admissions.karunya.edu/
23rd May 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

is karunya university good for machanical engeneering
27th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Doing aerospace engineering in karunya college of technology , what is fees to complete four year's of aerospace engineering please can u tell me ...
21st March 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

May i know the fees structure for Aerospace engineering in Karunya University
2nd May 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

hello i got rank 1195 in kee kindly tell me which courses i can get?
thanks.
4th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 586 RANK in KEE 2014.can i get ECE or EEE or mechanical.please give reply soon.
2nd June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

is electronics and media engineering is good? can i get placement after completing the course ?
2nd June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

is electronics and media engineering is good? can i get placement after completing the course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?