23rd April 2012, 09:28 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Co-Operation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

This Co-Operation paper involves a deep grounding in the history and the importance of the cooperative movements in the emergence of India as an independent nation, and in its history. Questions may come from topics like the emergence of the cooperative movement, the source of financing in such a movement, the role of various dignitaries like the commissioner, prominent examples of cooperative success in India like the All India Rural Credit Survey and so on. The questions can be MCQ type or long answer type depending upon the scope of the topic and the depth with which it has been taught. Current topics and developments in the cooperative movement are also part of the course and students are expected to be updated on the recent developments. Share distribution, the various models of cooperatives, and the role of the bank are other areas of interest from which objective as well as subjective questions may be expected. Question 1 has 20 marks objective questions like fill in the blanks, match the pairs, word for a group of words etc. Questions 2,3, 4 and 5 are for 15 marks each and contains questions like Write True or False with reasons, Short Notes, Distinguish between and short answers. Question 6 and & are for 10 marks and have alternatives. Below are attached previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [New]
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Co-Operation Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

how much percentage is reqired in class 12 for apering in entrance of C.B.I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?