15th April 2011, 04:39 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Law (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Net Law is supposed to create a large number of candidates aspiring to become a reputed lawyer and advocates by providing online Examinations set from the questions some of which taken from the drafted Constitution. The Question paper (Paper II) is challenging which comes in a unique pattern of multiple choice questions only. The answers of which are hidden in four options provided in the OMR sheet. The time allocated is 1 ¼ hours for 50 questions that carry 2 marks each. Questions are available in the form of English and Hindi. The Net Law thus produces quality and quantity of responsible results. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/net-law-paper-ii-papers/
14th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Law (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

iam selvi i want to know what syllabus i refered to attend the sbi recruitment of managering post and assistant manager in law
17th September 2012, 06:39 PM
harshali bondre

Default Re: NET Law (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i m appear to ll. m. ii year can i eligible to set on net exam december 2012 . and how to select the optional paper? can u sent me detail syllabus of net exam. and which books ishall referred for the net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?