22nd April 2012, 09:08 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NIOS Secondary Exam-Bengali Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

NIOS Secondary Exam-Bengali Paper consists of 30 questions in all. First 20 questions of this paper are objective, infact multiple choice questions. Here you get 4 options for every question and you have to write the correct answer in your answer script. These questions will fetch you one 20 marks. After that there are questions of 1 mark, 2 marks, 3 marks, 4 marks, 5 marks, 6 marks and 8 marks. Question number 21 has six 1 mark short questions which has a word limit of 25 words. Question 22 again has six 2 marks questions and which has same word limit i.e. 14-15 words. Question 23 has 2 questions which holds 3 marks each and has a word limit of 50 words. Question 24 has 8 marks and word limit of 100-120 words. You also get a choice in this question. Question 25 is same as question 24 i.e. 8 marks and 100-120 words limit. Question 26 is for 6 marks with a word limit of 80 words. Question 27 contains grammatical questions and is very much scoring. Question 28 and 29 are for 5 marks and in last question you have to write an Essay of 120 words. Here you get some choices. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?
  2. How can I get previous years question papers of SSC WB in Bengali?
  3. NET Bengali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. NET Bengali (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS? -- [New]
  6. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary - Business Studies (319) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 2) from Netaji Subhas Open University Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  13. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Can I be eligible to give Sr Secondary exam from NIOS at the same year?
  17. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary- Word Processing (219) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?