11th August 2011, 12:42 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester-Remedial Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Biology Paper is divided into three main divisions. The first part of the paper is different from the other 2 parts. The second and the third part have options and choices in it, but the first part is compulsory. There are 15 such questions in the first part and all the 15 is to be answered. The second section has 5 questions of 5 marks each and only 4 are to be answered. The last section has 4 questions of 10 marks each and out of those, only 3 is to be answered. The total mark of the paper is 80 and the time allotted is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ptu-bpharma...iology-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Advanced Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Computer Science and Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutical Chemistry-V (Biochemistry) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutics-V (Pharmaceutical Technology I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. PTU-B.Pharmacy 3rd Semester-Pharmaceutics-II (Unit operations-I including Engg. Drawing) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous years question papers of PGDC PTU Jalandhar 1st and 2nd Semester? -- [New]
  14. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PTU MCA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Past years question papers of PTU B.Tech in IT 7th semester?
  17. PTU MCA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. PTU MCA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester-Remedial Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

are the questions are hard about admission teset
12th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester-Remedial Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i got 50.85% in bcom,i do mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?