27th March 2011, 01:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Mechanical Science (ME 201) paper is of 70 marks and of 3 hours duration. The question paper is divided into 3 subsections. The first section contains multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. Internal choices are present in the 2nd and 3rd sections and they carry 5 and 15 marks for each question respectively. Some of the questions in the 3rd section are further divided into subparts of say 5 marks or 7-8 marks, so short and to the point preparation with the help of diagrams wherever possible will help to do better. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/wbut-mechan...me-201-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Mechanical Sciences (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  3. WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Basic Computation and Principles of Computer Programming (CS 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam?
  10. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. WBUT B.Tech 7th semester Mechanical question paper -- [New]
  12. Kurukshetra University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 5th Sem.,-Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT Semester question papers of Mechanical Engineering of 1st semester
  14. WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Mechanical Science-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Materials Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Download last 6 years question papers of Mechanical Engineering Diploma 1st semester exam of Technical Examination Board of Maharashtra
10th June 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

WHAT IS TYNDAL EFFECT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?