1st July 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?

My kid is in class II private school. I want to know procedure of admission in central school for a civilians kid? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same? I just wanted to know if it would be possible for me to get the admission or not?

1st July 2015, 09:59 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?

yes it is possible to get admission in central schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya) just visit the school and buy a prospectus of the school you will get an application form in the prospectus then just fill it up and submit to the office of the school where you collected the forms, then entrance date will be provided to you for entrance test conducted by own school ,Your kid needs to clear the test as per my knowledge its not a tough test , its a little bit easy for an average student
Entrance test totally depends on school to school because in my city there is no entrance test to get new admissions they will provide admission without any entrance test

Documents needed
1. Last class marksheet
2. Migeration Certificate
3. Latest passport size photos
4. Fees (submitted at time of admission)
1st July 2015, 12:01 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?

If you want to admit your son in central school then first of all make sure he will complete his 2nd standard properly. After that choose a appropriate central school for your kid. He will also have to sit for an aptitude test conducted by the head of the school, from syllabus based on class 2nd. The test is conducted just to check her communication skills, general knowledge and knowledge of other subjects. Only if he qualify this test he shall get admission.
1st July 2015, 02:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?

To get admission for your kid in third class in Central School, you need to apply for admission in Central School by filling out the application form. And you need to obtain a Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from old school and you need to submit it in Central School. If the school conducts any entrance test for providing admission then, your kid has to qualify the entrance test to get admission in Central School.
1st July 2015, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, in a central school most of the seats are reserved for children whose parent's are in central government. It is difficult to get admission if you are a civilian because there are very less number of seats for civilians. It depends on the school in which you want admission. In big cities there aren't any seats available because they are taken away by children of government employees.

If there are any seats available then entrance exam is conducted by the school authority to prepare merit for admission. In some schools admission is based on the marks in the previous class and interview. You have to contact school to get more information because is depends on a particular school.
1st July 2015, 05:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Central school for a civilian Kid.

There is no special procedure to follow for getting admission in Central School for Civilian Kid. You just have to visit admission section of the school and ask for admission form. Fill up the form and submit it will the required documents like Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate from previous school.

School may ask for admission test, so make sure your child is prepared for admission test. Admission exam may be Oral or written.
2nd July 2015, 07:19 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

-> Its not a big deal to take admission in central school for civilians kid.

->You simply have to fill up the form & submit it with required documents asked by the school.

->School may also conduct test sometimes so just make sure that your child is ready to give the test with proper preparation.

all the best
thanku
21st February 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admission in central Hindu school 11th class for bio student.
25th February 2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of addmission
10th June 2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My Dad is an Ex-service man and I want my child to get admission in army public school. Is it possible to get admission from his side under reservation or recommendation?? Plz let me know the details. Her age is 5 years..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?