23rd August 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?

Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. What should be the GRE score to get admission in Maters in Power Electronics after B.Tech with 8.2 CGPA?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  4. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  5. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  6. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  7. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  8. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th?
  9. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission for diploma engineering after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th board exam
  11. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  12. Can I take science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  14. Which stream to choose in 11th with 7 CGPA in 10th board?
  15. Schools offering admission in Delhi to a candidate who has secured 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  16. Should I go for MS or MSc after doing B.Tech course after scoring 82.8%, 81.4% and 7.8(CGPA) in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? List of colleges in which I can get?
  17. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  18. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
23rd August 2015, 10:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?

There is no minimum CGPA criteria to get admission in 10th. Candidate just have to pass 9th class to get admission in 10th class.
There is no minimum percentage or CGPA in the instructions from the board for the admission in 10th class.
Any candidate who have passed his/her 9th class from any recognised board can get admission in 10th class.
Age of candidate must be from 14 to 16 years.
23rd August 2015, 10:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The candidate is eligible for admission in class 11th with the CGPA of 6.8.
As the CGPA is not so good, advise from my side will be not to take Science stream because this stream is very tough. The candidate should go for commerce stream in class 11th which will help the candidate to do B.Com BCA etc, in future after completing 10+2.
If the candidate is a hard worker then she can opt Science stream because it needs lot of dedication.

All the best.
24th August 2015, 01:49 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

6.8 CGPA in 10th standard is not a good score for any students.
It is very difficult to take admission in any stream in any school or college with such low grade in 10th.
It seems impossible to get admission in science or commerce stream in any good schools.
It is better for you to choose arts stream instead of science or commerce being a female candidate.
Also, students can score easily in arts stream as compared to science and commerce.
You can get admission in arts stream in only limited schools not in all with 6.8 CGPA.
You should contact schools administration to know about the full detail of admission .
24th August 2015, 09:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for your further studies after your 10th with 6.8 CGPA and you can get yourself enrolled in most of the good colleges or schools as for further studies after 10th one only needs to have secured the passing marks which you have secured.

But it is also true that 6.8 CGPA is not sufficient for your admission in the top colleges or schools as they ask for high grades. Also few institutes do conduct admission test for the selection of students for their institute. So for admission in these you need to appear and clear their respective entrance examination.

Also the most important thing which I would like to suggest you that, you must pursue the stream in which you are interested and feels good about it as the wrong decision can destroy your career. Also in order to take admission in good institute you must not compensate with the stream of your further academics.
24th August 2015, 08:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

As 6.8 CGPA is a decent percentage.One can get seat in any of the good college to pursue class 11.

After completion of class 10 one can choose arts, science or commerce stream to pursue in class 11.

As there is no special criteria for female for admission to class 11. The admission is based purely on merit in some of the reputed colleges.

Being a female one can apply for admission in any of the girls college rather than co-education.
25th August 2015, 12:21 AM
sumitrahul76

6.8 CGPA is fair but not a good score to get admission easily in 11standard in science or commerce stream in any good school.
To get admission easily in good school students must've above 8.6 CGPA.
You should contact school offices to confirm admission in 11th standard.
Being a females candidate you should prefer arts stream which will help you to score a good marks in comparison to science or commerce stream.
25th August 2015, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are equal chances for both the sex to get admission in class 11 in reputed Institutions, you just need to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective Institute where you wish to continue with your studies further. Therefore, go for admission on your ability and I am sure you will get admission.
30th September 2015, 10:57 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes there are many chances for females to get good colleges after scoring 6.7 gpa and if you not get govt colleges you can get private colleges easily.

You have to choose your stream first of all then you get adfmission in any good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?