13th May 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for 5th standard in St. Xavier's High School, Bastar for 11 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in St. Xavier's High School, Bastar. My child is 11 years of age and I want his admission in 5th standard. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

31st May 2019, 02:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 5th standard in St. Xavier's High School, Bastar for 11 years old candidate?

Being eleven years old, your son is eligible for admission in 5th standard in St. Xavier's High School, Bastar. You are required to visit the campus and purchase the admission form. After filling the required details in admission form, attach the required documents like migration certificate, birth certificate, ID proof etc.
Submit the fee at fee counter and attach the receipt with admission form and submit all documents in admission cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?