30th May 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

ISC or UP Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from UP Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with UP Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an ISC affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

31st May 2019, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or UP Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

There are good schools available in both ISC as well as UP board. All you have to do is enquire about the previous track record of the school to take your final decision. Also, you should visit the school campus and review the situation.

Just look for the best schools available in your area. ISC board is definitely the first choice for most of the students above UP or any state board.
31st May 2019, 06:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or UP Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

ISC board is much more better than UP board. ISC board prepares students to become a better citizen of the country through a Holistic approach towards education moreover ISC board has the best of teachers from all over the country as its employees. The only thing is that you will have to work hard in ISC board because it syllabus is very vast so you have to study in deep every topic.
31st May 2019, 06:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

More students may be opting for Uttar Pradesh board compared to ISC, but as a percentage, ISC students were doing equally well. In language courses, ISC students are much better, while in science subjects, students of both boards are more or less the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?