17th May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Green Land Public School, Kangra?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Green Land Public School, Kangra. I want to study Science in this school in Intermediate. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

31st May 2019, 02:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study Intermediate Science in Green Land Public School, Kangra?

You will get a good chance of getting admission in Green Land Public School if you score minimum 75% in matriculation standard from any well recognised school. You have to pre register for the admission in intermediate standard because the number of seats for admission are limited. The shortlisting for admission is generally done on the basis of result card of 10th standard. However, the decision of the school Principal in this regard will be final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?