12th May 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for 8th standard in Balco Town HS School, Korba?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Balco Town HS School, Korba. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

16th May 2019, 07:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 8th standard in Balco Town HS School, Korba?

The admission process is quite simple, you will have to get your son's name registered by filling up the application form provided by the prospective school itself.

Once you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, your sow will now have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school itself and once he is able to clear the examination, he will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?