12th May 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Chhattisgarh Board to CBSE Board for studying in Balco Town HS School, Korba?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Chhattisgarh Board and I want to admit her in Balco Town HS School, Korba. I have heard that it is an CBSE Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Chhattisgarh Board to CBSE Board especially in this school.

16th May 2019, 07:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Chhattisgarh Board to CBSE Board for studying in Balco Town HS School, Korba?

There is no such special requirement for a candidate to be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned school, it is just that he candidate should have completed their 10th grade from a reputed and recognized school.

After that the candidate will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school itself.

Candidate will have to be able to score the minimum cut-off marks to be eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?