8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for OBC in colleges after graduating from DAVV university Indore?

Sir
I want to ask that is there any exam for admission in college and if not then what will be the basis for admission.
Also I am doing my graduation from davv university of Indore so could I apply for admission and my caste is obc so would it help me in admission?
Please tell me.

8th February 2016, 10:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for OBC in colleges after graduating from DAVV university Indore?

Some colleges take entrance test and in some colleges you get direct admission also. But if you want to pursue master's degree then you have to go through entrance examination.

OBC candidates get 5 percent relaxation. For more information first of all make your question clear that in which degree you want to take admission and also about stream.
8th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure for OBC in colleges after graduating from DAVV university Indore?

That depends upon the college and upon the course that you have selected to opt for. Many colleges do conduct examinations and however many don't , so it varies from one college to the other.

You can surely apply for admission and provide your caste certificate provided there should be some provision for it, otherwise it is useless.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?