30th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for PG course after passing BAMS in DAVV university Indore

I have passed bams in DAVV UNIVERSITY INDORE(M.P.)2010.can i admisson for pg course 2012 in bangalore.how can apply??

7th June 2019, 07:40 PM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Can I get admission for PG course after passing BAMS in DAVV university Indore

There are many PG coursed available after your BAMS degree. You just need to apply for the specific course in which you are interested.
Following the list of PG courses-
Master of Business Administration in Ayurveda Pharmacy
Master of Business Administration in Geriatric Care Management
Master of Surgery in Ayurveda
Master of Surgery in Prasutitntra and Stree Rog
Master of Surgery in Shalakya Tantra
Master of Surgery in Shalya Tantra

For admission in these courses you need to complete your BAMS. you need to secured a minimum marks of 50% at both 10th and 12th exam.
Admission to the PG Course is based on the candidate's performance in a entrance test conducted. Score at least 50% to qualify the entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?