9th July 2010, 12:46 PM
pranav patidar

List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?

dear sir . i have scored 80 marks in mp pet and i am an obc categoried candidate so can you please tell me the best colleges i can get in bhopal and indore. also should i try for sgsits indore.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET
  2. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  4. Can I get top 10 colleges of Indore after scoring 65 marks in PET?
  5. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  6. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  7. Compared to Indore which is the best institute for CA in Bhopal?
  8. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  10. How much marks in JEE required for admission in top 5 colleges of EEE group for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 71 marks in PET exam? Which branch can I probably get under SC category?
  12. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  13. Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE
  14. Colleges to choose in Indore after passing PET? Marks needed for those colleges?
  15. Any chance to get a government college or renowned private college after scoring 95 marks in MPPET? Which branch will I get in SGSITS(Indore) or in MANIT(Bhopal)?
  16. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  18. List of colleges providing MBA in IT in Bhopal and Indore?
7th April 2012, 12:26 PM
dharam55555

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?

12th class pass students are generally not aware of the stream they should choose for making a good career. They follow the sayings of others or are dependent on others decisions. I would personally advice you to opt for some unique stream which include "Fire technology and safety in IPS college" or "Textile engineering in vaishnav college of indore" . According to my experience these non- highlighted streams are having a bright scope in upcoming future.
1st June 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?

i get 80 mark in mppet can i get government college in obc catagory
2nd June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hv got 77 marks.which colles is best for me as i want to take electronics
5th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i get 94 mark in mppet can i get cse branch government college in obc catagory
24th July 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I get 80 marks in mp pet in obc categary. I have got to college indore or bhopal.
Thank you
13th April 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

which govt. Collage can i get in indore or bhopal with 100 marks in mppet?
10th May 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

My mppet marks is 63 can i get fire technology branch
10th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,, I get 69 marks in mp pet in obc categary,, can i get IPS COLLEGE [indore] with FT branch

student- lucky rathore [ 9630333105]
14th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Engineering Suggestion

Hello Dear >>> I am Pankaj if you have any requirement or need of any college please cont or mail me . [email protected]
31st May 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

im vaibhav im get 70 marks in mp pet with obc category , so which colleges i can chose????
18th June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Bihar bord se 12th me 70.8% or jee main me 15 markr h kiya oriental / Lnct me admision ho sakta h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?