14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Akkalkuwa for 7th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 7th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

15th August 2018, 06:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

Candidates are not eligible to get direct admission in std 7th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

It is a central government school and is a co-ed and residential school. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in std 6th and 9th. No entrance examination is conducted for admission in std 7th.

You have next option to join the school after 8th.
15th August 2018, 06:40 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya does not conduct entrance examination for admission in seventh admission.

The entrance examination for admission in either 6th standard or ninth standard is conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. You should apply for ninth admission for your son.
15th August 2018, 06:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no admission procedure for admission in standard 7th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

Admission test is conducted for admission in standard 6th and ninth standard. You can get your son either admitted in standard 6th or ninth standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?