14th June 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 7th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad?
  2. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  3. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  5. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  6. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  9. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  11. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  13. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  17. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure of 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
30th June 2018, 02:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

JNV ( Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya ) is a central government school and the school offer admission in Std VIth, IXth, and XIth std.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in VIIth std.
30th June 2018, 05:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

You are not eligible to get admission in JNV in 7th std.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in :-

6th.

9th.

11th.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission or also on merit basis.

Now you can apply for admission in 9th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?