14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of Akkalkuwa. I want to study in 5h standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

15th August 2018, 01:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

No there is no admission test for admission in std 5th in JNV. The admission test is conducted for admission in std 6th and Std 9th.

Candidates are eligible to appear in entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission.

So, you have to wait for the nest year to get admission in the school.
15th August 2018, 06:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa?

No admission test is not conducted for admission in Std 5th in JNV and even it does not offer classes for std 5th.

The first batch of the school starts with std VI and candidates are not eligible to get admission in the school before that.

For more information visit the school.
15th August 2018, 06:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

No.

There is no admission test conducted for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of any district in India.

Admission test is conducted for standard 6th or ninth standard only.
15th August 2018, 06:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no admission test conducted by Jawahar Navodaya school for admission of students in standard 5th.

JNV schools conduct admission test for standard 6th and ninth only. In some case, they take admission test for 11th standard also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?