12th March 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

I want to admit my daughter in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram for 8th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

15th March 2019, 04:10 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

In order get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to appear for an admission test and once after successfully clearing the test, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.
15th March 2019, 06:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram?

Procedure of admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Anantapuram is

Take the registration from school or apply online on the website www.kvanantapur.org/admission

This registration would start from 2/4/2019 from 8 am to 9/4/2019 till 4 pm. It is during school hours and admission depends on the seat availability. For that you can visit the school principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?