11th March 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or Nagaland Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Nagaland Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Nagaland Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

15th March 2019, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Nagaland Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

CBSE is one of the most popular education board among students and parents because there are many schools affiliated to it. You can easily find a CBSE affiliated school available in your area. It will surely be better than any state board.

Also, visit the school campus and inquire about the previous academic record before applying for admission. Just make sure you choose the right school available in your area.
15th March 2019, 06:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CBSE or Nagaland Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

CBSE has always the upper hand over the state boards.

Reasons are :

* Better infrastructure

* Better course structure

* Better faculties

* Better exposure

So, I would suggest to go for the CBSE rather than any state board.
15th March 2019, 06:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Every board is better as per my knowledge, but you have to do hard work to score better.

So, you can select the board as per your inconvenience.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?