18th January 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?

I want to get my son admitted in class 1 at st Xavier's collegiate school kolkata for the session . Please let me know the admission process.Whether any entrance exam is taken, If it is taken how the child is to be prepared.

28th September 2014, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted for admission to Class 1 in St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata. The online application forms for the academic year 2015-16 will begin from April 2015 and will be available at official website www.sxcs.edu.in.

To get admission in class 1 in the St. Xavier's School, the candidate should have been born on or between 1 January 2009 and 31 December 2009. The cost of an on-line application form is Rs. 300/-. The payment can be made either through a credit card/ debit card or through net banking options given on the payment gateway (Bill Desk). The cost of application form is non-refundable. The online application system will accept only one application form per candidate.
13th October 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of St. Xavier's Collegiate School class 1? Entrance exam and its preparation?

Sir/madam,I want want to admit my son to st xavier school,class 1 for 2016-17,let me know if you have any experience about what kind of written test or oral exam taken by the school which will be more helpful for us.
15th December 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my son addmision inSt xavier in class 3 he has passed out of class 2
14th April 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

My son's date of birth is 15/09/2013.I want to know the process for admission in class 1 in 2020-2021.And is there any school bus from behala thana to st.xaviers school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?