24th March 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod for 5th standard admission. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 07:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod?

As per the rules admission to class 5th is not possible. However, you can get him admitted to class 6.
The admission would be done through competition test known as JNVST conducted by CBSE.
The test will consists of objective type questions on reasoning, mathematics and language.
The maximum number of students admitted to class 6th is 80.

You can visit the website http://www.jnvdahod2.com/page.php?id=122 for more details on admission process.
27th March 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod?

You can not admit your son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod for 5th standard admission. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas classes starts from 6th standard and education is provided up to 12th standard. For admission in 6th standard, applicants have to appear in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). Students are admitted on the basis of merit of JNVST.
27th March 2019, 10:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is not conducted for admission in Std 5th in JNV.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in JNV in Std 5th. It is a co-ed as well as residential school.
28th March 2019, 03:07 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod for 5th standard admission. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!
Yes, admission test will be conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dahod and the question will be asked on the below subjects,

1. Mathematics,
2. Science,
3.General knowledge

For future details contact- http://www.jnvdahod.gov.in/english-admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?